Serve at RVC
Serving in the church is just as much an act of worship and just as crucial to the life of the church as attending the Sunday worship service! It takes many people to make our Worship Service happen and we are always looking for volunteers in various areas of the church. If you consider Red Village Church your church home and are interested in serving in one of the areas listed below, send an email to email@example.com.
- Sound Team – Sound technicians run the sound board and PowerPoint slides on Sunday mornings. No previous experience is necessary, but you must have your own transportation.
- Children’s Ministry – We are always in need of helpers and teachers interested in shaping the next generation of Christians! Visit the RVC Children’s Ministry page for more information about our Children’s Ministry.
- Music Ministry – If you play an instrument, sing, or have experience leading worship, consider using your gifts by joining the RVC Music Ministry.
- Hospitality Ministry – The Hospitality Ministry Team helps members and visitors alike feel at home at RVC by preparing refreshments on Sunday morning.
- Greeting Team – Do you love meeting new people and making them feel welcome? Then join our Greeting Team and help visitors to RVC feel at home and guide them where they need to go!
Interested in joining a ministry team?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or talk to someone you know on that ministry team.