Serve at RVC
Serving in the church is just as much an act of worship and just as crucial to the life of the church as attending the Sunday worship service! It takes many people to make our Worship Service happen and we are always looking for volunteers in various areas of the church. If you consider Red Village Church your church home and are interested in serving in one of the areas listed below, reach out to the designated contact person and get the ball rolling.[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″]
- Sound Team – We are in need of 1-2 people who are interested and can be committed to helping as Sound Technicians on Sunday mornings. No previous experience is necessary, but you must have your own transportation. Contact Derek Martin (email@example.com) if interested.
- Children’s Ministry – We are always in need of helpers and teachers interested in shaping the next generation of Christians! Click here for more information about our Children’s Ministry and contact Tia Jozwiak (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested in serving.
- Music Ministry – If you play an instrument, sing, or have experience leading worship, contact Brandon Ryan (email@example.com) to learn more about joining the RVC Music Ministry!
- Hospitality Ministry – This is one of our most important ministries! Help members and visitors alike feel at home at RVC by preparing refreshments on Sunday morning. If you would like to help please email Daveena Schunke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Greeting Team – Do you love meeting new people and making them feel welcome? Then join our Greeting Team and help visitors to RVC feel at home and guide them where they need to go! Contact Elizabeth Harris (email@example.com) to get started.