Red Village Church

Community

RVC North

The RVC-North core group met for the second time Friday, August 15th.  As we shared in a night of vision, worship, prayer, and fellowship, a very sweet reality was made evident; we are becoming what we desire to be – a local church that looks like its community – diverse.  RVC-North is already, as I […]

RVC North Read More »

The Heart of Christ

We’re planning on doing another Peaking with the Puritans on October 25th at 9ish. Out of the fiery revival that was puritanism a corpus of powerful, English-language, Spirit-saturated writings came forth. The Banner of Truth has been re-publishing the best of these writings in various forms for years. They have a series called Puritan Paperbacks.

The Heart of Christ Read More »

RVC Cookbook

Here is a post from our Cookbook Committee! Hey Gang! We are going to make an RVC cookbook!! After many Villages, pot lucks, and other gatherings that have invovled the question “Can I have your recipe?”, we decided it is time to put all our recipes together. The proceeds from the cookbooks will go toward

RVC Cookbook Read More »

RVC Little League

The RVC Little League team’s season has just come to a successful end with a 2nd place finish in the East Madison Little League Tournament after finishing the regular season in first place.  Our team was filled with a great group of kids who represented RVC well both on and off the field. Many thanks

RVC Little League Read More »

RVC North Update

As a church planter, I deeply desire that a local church will be planted in our Northeast Madison community. It is exactly such a desire that causes Chrissy and me to plant in the community garden. May I welcome you to Troy Gardens – where the nations come to garden. Troy Gardens is a community

RVC North Update Read More »