Red Village Church

Community

Backyard Bible Clubs #3

Here is another great post from Sarah!   I hope that in the previous two blogs I’ve been able to convey the value of ministering to neighbors and children. Now I’d like to dive into the application piece. Backyard Bible Clubs provide a simple and strategic opportunity to love your neighbors and guide children in […]

Backyard Bible Clubs #3 Read More »

The RVC Little League Team

In case you did not know RVC is sponsoring a little league team this summer!  Read the blog below from Coach Lentz!   Play Ball!  That will be the cry tomorrow morning at East Madison Little League.  It is opening day of the Little League season and you, as Red Village Church, will be represented there.  That’s

The RVC Little League Team Read More »

Backyard Bible Clubs #2

Here is some more encouragement from Sarah!  Let’s been praying for a great summer of sharing the love of Jesus Christ with the kids of Madison!   The Bible says that children are like arrows in the hand of a warrior (Psalm 127:4-5). This is what thrills me about working in children’s ministry. Children are

Backyard Bible Clubs #2 Read More »

Backyard Bible Clubs!

Check out this post from Sarah and our children’s ministry! Several times throughout Scripture, we read the command “love your neighbor” (one of them being Mark 12:31). We know that this command encompasses not just those living on our block, but all the people God has placed in our lives. However, I want to apply

Backyard Bible Clubs! Read More »

Life Together

I had to drive to Minneapolis twice in the past couple of weeks. The second time was alone, which makes the drive much longer. But it did afford the opportunity to do two things: visit Loome Theological Bookstore (highly recommended) and listen to one of my favorite books: Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. It is

Life Together Read More »